This week we talk about the Hacking Team hack and many of its implications. We also annouce the key for our Mr.Robot giveaway.
How to disable Adobe Flash Player
1.Type "chrome://plugins" into a new browser tab and hit Enter or Return.
2. Click the Disable link under Adobe Flash Player.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
1. Click the gear icon at the top right of the browser window.
2. Scroll down to and click Manage add-ons.
3. Select Shockwave Flash Object.
4. Click Disable.
1. Click the stacks icon at the top right of the browser window.
2. Scroll down to and click Add-ons.
3. Scroll down to Shockwave Flash and change the setting to Never Activate.